Atlanta Personal Injury Attorneys For Serious Motor Vehicle Accidents
A serious car accident can change your life in an instant. At Law & Moran, Attorneys at Law, we are focused on providing skilled advocacy to our clients who have been injured in major motor vehicle accidents and to families who have lost a loved one. Our Atlanta auto accident lawyers have built a reputation for success in auto accident litigation. This reputation often provides our clients with an opportunity to quickly obtain a fair settlement, avoiding the costs and stress of a trial.
We Represent Clients In All Types Of Vehicular Accidents
Our dedicated personal injury attorneys have decades of experience between them. They regularly assist clients who have been injured in the most serious types of motor vehicle accidents, including:
- Car accidents: While car crashes and accidents are the most common form of motor vehicle accidents, our attorneys only take on a limited number of cases. This allows us to devote our full attention to your case.
- Semi-truck and commercial vehicle accidents: Any sort of semi-truck collision or commercial vehicle crash has the potential to be deadly due to the disparity between the vehicles involved. Whether a truck accident involves an 18-wheeler or a logging truck, a successful case is contingent on a thorough investigation. Our lawyers are experienced in investigating the cause of truck accidents and have an in-depth understanding of the regulations that govern truck drivers.
- Motorcycle crashes and accidents: With or without a helmet, a motorcycle accident can leave a biker with head trauma and other serious and catastrophic injuries. We can help you pursue the compensation you need for your injuries, handling the legal aspects of your case so you can focus on your recovery.
- Bike and cycling accidents: Motor vehicles often neglect to see cyclists on the road, forcing them off the road or causing serious bicycle accidents. We help bicyclists pursue compensation from negligent drivers or through their own insurance to cover the costs of their injuries, lost wages and damages for pain and suffering.
- Pedestrian accidents: When a motor vehicle strikes a pedestrian, even if it was a hit-and-run accident, you may be able to secure compensation through your own insurance policy or the policy of another member of your household. We can help you understand your insurance options and work to hold the negligent driver accountable for your injuries.
- Public transportation and common carrier accidents: We have experience bringing claims involving public transportation and common carriers, including bus crashes and accidents, train accidents and accidents that involve MARTA vehicles.
- Drunk driving accidents: When an accident is caused by a drunk driver, it may be possible to seek additional damages above and beyond the damages available to an auto accident victim. We can help you pursue a claim against the driver and against any establishment that served the intoxicated driver under Georgia’s dram shop liability laws.
- Distracted and reckless driving accidents: If the driver who caused your injuries was on his or her cellphone, was excessively speeding on a dangerous highway or ran a red light, we can help you.
It is not uncommon that a motor vehicle accident can lead to a fatality. While we understand that no amount of money can make up for your loss, we can help you seek justice through a wrongful death action when a fatal car crash resulted in the loss of your loved one.
Contact Our Georgia Automobile Accident Attorneys
To speak with a lawyer about a motor vehicle accident, call our law office in Atlanta at 404-814-3700 or reach out to us by sending an email. From our Atlanta law office, we represent clients throughout Georgia. Our experienced personal injury attorneys offer an initial consultation appointment and case assessment.