Atlanta Auto Accident Lawyers
The costs of a motor vehicle accident can be devastating. Not only can you be left with serious injuries, but you also face expensive medical bills and lost wages. If you lost a loved one in a fatal accident, you have lost a close friend, loved one and companion.
Suffered an Auto Injury in Georgia?
The law firm of Law & Moran is focused on providing skilled advocacy to clients who have been injured in motor vehicle accidents and to families who have lost a loved one. Our Atlanta auto accident lawyers have built a reputation for success in auto accident litigation. This reputation often provides our clients with an opportunity to obtain a settlement, avoiding the costs and stress of a trial.
Types of Motor Vehicle Accidents
At our firm, we help personal injury clients who have been injured in all types of motor vehicle accidents, including:
- Car accidents: While car accidents are the most common form of motor vehicle accidents, our attorneys only take on a limited number of cases. This allows us to devote our full attention to your case.
- Truck and commercial vehicle accidents: The key to any truck accident case, whether it involves an 18-wheeler or a logging truck, is thorough investigation. Our lawyers are experienced at investigating the cause of truck accidents and have an in-depth understanding of the regulations that govern truck drivers.
- Motorcycle accidents: With or without a helmet, an accident can leave a biker with head trauma and other serious injuries. We can help you pursue the compensation you need for your injuries, handling the legal aspects of your case so you can focus on your recovery.
- Bicycle accidents: Motor vehicles often neglect to see cyclists on the road, forcing them off the road or causing serious accidents. We help bicyclists pursue compensation from negligent drivers and through their insurance to cover the costs of their injuries, lost wages and damages for pain and suffering.
- Pedestrian accidents: Even if you were struck in a hit-and-run accident, you may be able to secure compensation through your own insurance policy or the policy of another member of your household. We can help you understand your insurance options and work to hold the negligent driver accountable for your injuries.
- Public transportation and common carrier accidents: We have experience bringing claims involving public transportation and common carriers, including bus accidents, train accidents and accidents involving MARTA vehicles.
- Accidents caused by drunk driving: When a drunk driver causes an accident, it may be possible to seek additional damages above and beyond the damages available to an auto accident victim. We can help you pursue a claim against the driver and against any establishment that served the intoxicated driver under Georgia’s dram shop liability laws.
- Distracted and reckless driving accidents: If the driver who caused your injuries was on his or her cellphone, was excessively speeding on a dangerous highway or ran a red light, we can help you.
- Fatal auto accidents: While we understand no amount of money can make up for your loss, we can help you seek justice through a wrongful death action.