When You Are Injured In Georgia, Turn To Our Respected Personal Injury Lawyers
Based in Atlanta, Law & Moran, Attorneys at Law is a full-service personal injury practice. Our Atlanta personal injury attorneys focus their practice on high-stakes personal injury claims, from auto accidents to premises liability and product liability. As experienced negotiators and trial lawyers, we have the ability to handle your case with the highest degree of competence and care.
A Track Record Of Success On Behalf Of Accident Victims
Attorneys at our law firm have obtained dozens of multimillion-dollar awards and settlements on behalf of accident victims. In more than 200 cases, we have obtained at least $100,000 on behalf of our clients. The founder of our firm, Pete Law, has been involved in approximately 100 separate million-dollar or multimillion-dollar (seven- and eight-figure results) verdicts or settlements.
Georgia Personal Injury Law And Negligence
In the state of Georgia, personal injury law is founded in negligence in which there was a duty to take care and be careful, that duty was breached, and that breach caused damages to the plaintiff. Our experienced personal injury attorneys handle every type of personal injury case, including:
- All types of motor vehicle accidents and crashes, including car accidents, semi-truck accidents, motorcycle and bicycle accidents, and accidents involving pedestrians
- Catastrophic, life-altering and wrongful death cases, including amputations, burn and fire injuries, eye loss or fatalities
- Any premises liability or negligence claim, including negligent security, slip-and-fall accidents, nursing home negligence, falling merchandise, dog bites, swimming pool accidents, hotel rape and assault, and landlord liability, including dangerous elevators and broken stairs
- Products liability cases for dangerous and defective products, including sporting goods equipment, gas products, factory and industrial machinery, recreational vehicles, cars and automobile parts, dangerous or defective appliances and toys that cause damages and injuries
- High-profile and serious accidents, including boating and watercraft accidents, aviation and airplane accidents, shooting deaths and construction accidents
When a negligent driver had too much to drink or an uninsured or underinsured driver or a driver ran a red light or stop sign, we will hold them responsible. When a client is injured on a dangerous highway or a public transportation accident like a bus accident, train accident or an accident involving a MARTA vehicle, we will actively pursue compensation for your damages.
Have You Been Injured In An Accident? Call Today.
If you or a loved one has been injured and you need an experienced personal injury lawyer who will aggressively fight for justice on your behalf, call our office at 404-814-3700 or send us an email using our online form to schedule an initial consultation appointment.