Hotel Rape/Serious Assaults
No person should ever have to the suffer the pain and indignity of a physical assault. If you have been the victim of rape, physical assault, gun shot, armed robbery or another assault, the attorneys at Law & Moran can help.
Our attorneys have a strong record of success in cases where a person has been assaulted at a hotel or apartment building.
Representation for Rape Victims
Our attorneys have obtained significant jury awards and settlements on behalf of clients that have been sexually assaulted. Some of our case results include:
- $ 9,100,000.00 recovered for a woman that was raped in case involving allegations of negligent security.
- $ 9,000,000.00 recovered for rape victim where an apartment owner and manager were negligent.
- $ 3,500,000.00 recovery for woman raped and killed at an apartment complex due to owner and manager negligence
- $ 2,500,000.00 recovery for woman raped at an apartment complex due to inadequate security and manager negligence.
- $ 1,950,000.00 – recovery for client who was raped at a major hotel chain.
Owners of hotels, apartment buildings and other commercial establishments have a duty to take reasonable precautions for the safety of the public. Reasonable precautions include adequate lighting, security cameras, safety procedures, security patrol sweeps and other safety measures.
Representation for Physical Assault Victims
Our law firm can help if you have been the victim of a robbery, physical assault or shooting. We have obtained million dollar awards of behalf of clients that have been assaulted at an apartment or hotel.
Owners of hotels, apartments and other commercial properties have a duty to take reasonable steps to protect the public from physical attacks. In order to receive recovery, a plaintiff does not have to prove that the assailant was an employee. Even if the assailant was a third party criminal, an accident victim may recover if the property owner was negligent (e.g. negligent security and safety measures).