Inadequate Security Attorneys
Have you been the victim of rape, physical assault, armed robbery or another assault as a result of a property owner’s failure to provide adequate security? If you have been injured because of the negligence of a hotel, apartment, retail store or other property owner, the personal injury attorneys at Law & Moran can help.
To speak with an Atlanta personal injury lawyer at our firm, call 844-317-5460.
Based in Atlanta, Georgia, our law firm has developed a reputation for aggressive representation and skilled trial advocacy. We have obtained many six and seven figure settlements against negligent property owners. Some of our case results include:
- $9,100,000.00 jury verdict against a Dekalb County apartment complex in case involving negligent security allegations and the rape of a woman by an unknown assailant.
- $9,000,000.00 jury verdict for a woman raped in Cobb County Georgia at an apartment complex lacking security;
- $9,000,000.00 jury verdict for a woman raped in a Lafayette Alabama by maintenance man at apartment;
- $ 3,237,500.00 recovery for the death of elderly man at a metro-Atlanta hotel with inadequate security.
- $ 1,250,000.00 – recovery for client injured in a shooting accident because the apartment failed to provide appropriate security and lighting measures.
You May Have a Basis for Recovery
If you have been the victim of a shooting, sexual assault, theft or physical assault because of the negligence of a property owner, you may have a basis to receive financial recovery. The best way to find out is to contact an attorney.
Many people have a basis for recovery and don’t even know it. They may think that their attack was purely the fault of the assailant. But in many cases, inadequate security may have played a role in their attack.
Violent criminals are most likely to attack in certain circumstances. A lack of proper lighting and security can increase your chances of attack. Examples of property owner negligence include:
- Lack of security patrols
- Poor lighting
- Lack of controlled access (gates, fencing, etc.)
- Inadequate security cameras